This website is operated by Jamaica Promotions Corporation (JAMPRO/JTI). JTI recognizes and understands your need for privacy and in this regard we have set the following operational guidelines:-
- Generally, you will be able to visit this Site without the need to reveal any personal information about yourself or your organisation. However, to make requests for investment information or for more personalized services, you will be required to give some business or contact information
- Only persons so authorized should make a request for investment information on behalf of a company.
- Where specific requests for information are made on behalf of a company JTI will make every reasonable effort to keep such queries, or the identity of the company making the request, in confidence.
- JTI may by use of ‘cookies’, or alphanumeric identifiers transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser, automatically gather information about which sites you visit on the Internet and which pages you visit on this site. This information is used for client management, internal research and service development. This information may also be disclosed to others in the form of aggregate data that does not describe or identify any individual user and is aimed at compiling statistics on consumer behaviour or what technologies and Internet services are being used by our public. If you wish to deactivate these ‘cookies’ consult the ‘’Help” icon on your browser’s toolbar.
- You may find links from this site to independently owned, controlled and/or managed websites. Please note that we do not control these sites or their content and do not endorse or guarantee the privacy practices of these sites.
- JTI welcomes your questions and comments regarding this Policy. If you believe that JTI has not adhered to this policy, please notify us by e-mail and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to identify and remedy the problem.